Sunday, January 15, 2017

31 Days of Prompt Writing: Day 6

This was a funny one to write!  I thought it was hysterical when I fully realized what I would have to write about.

Here is the prompt:
XD  The last show I watched was the 2005 Casanova mini-series with David Tennant, Peter O'Toole, Rose Byrne, and Laura Fraser.  It's on Netflix if you want to give it a watch.  It's pretty good. 

When time and mysterious circumstances conspired together, fate somehow landed me in a space shuttle with none other than the notorious seducer himself.
Casanova.
Three months in the middle of space with him.
….
He didn't survive the trip.
Quite unfortunate, really. I'm afraid I can't say what happened.
What I can say is, he had three strikes

This is fictional of course.  It's short, but that was literally all I had to say about it.  I think it would be interesting to really write a long version of this prompt, but I like how this turned out.

Please comment, give feedback, and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment